Delhi - Jaipur - Sawai Madhopur - Chittorgarh - Udaipur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Bharatpur - Agra - Delhi
9 days / 8 nights
Departure Date: 26 September 2018
This 8 nights and 9 days journey on the Palace on Wheels covers some of the most fascinating destinations of northern and north-western India. Each destination is different and together they present a myriad of the colours of India. The itinerary includes an optional overnight stay in Delhi in a 5 star hotel with a Delhi sightseeing tour before boarding the Palace on Wheels. Exquisitely restored to the height of luxury, it has been named by Condé Nast as the world’s fourth most luxurious train and has featured in many TV documentaries.
- Double / Twin – Deluxe Cabin: AU$ 4999.00 + 250.00 GST pp
- Single – Deluxe Cabin: AU$ 6499.00 + 325.00 GST pp
- Super Deluxe Cabin (Single / double): AU$ 18000 + 900 GST per cabin
- Double / Twin Pre-tour accommodation, return transfer and Delhi orientation tour: AU$ 240.00 pp
- Single Pre-Tour accommodation, Return transfer and Delhi orientation tour: AU$ 365.00 pp
- 7-nights’ accommodation in a deluxe cabin with private facilities on board
- All meals as per the itinerary.
- All guided sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees at the monuments
- Cultural programs
- Boat ride at Udaipur
- Camel Ride at Jaisalmer
- Rikshaw ride at Bharatpur
- Wildlife Safari at Ranthambhore
- Transfer and sightseeing tour by charter coach
- All applicable taxes.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Insurance, Gratuities.
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic airfares.
- Pre and post-tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prices quoted are subject to change without notice until final payment has been received in full and tickets are issued.
- Price validity mentioned in the quote means you must start and end tour within those dates.
- Deposit is non-refundable and due within 7 days of the invoice dates (unless otherwise stated)
- Receiving confirmation of the booking means you and your client have read and agreed on TOTAL HOLIDAY OPTIONS booking conditions mentioned in the brochure and website. Due to any unforeseen circumstances booking conditions may change without notice hence please request a copy before making a reservation.
- Please check all the dates are correct and ensure that the name given is the same as mentioned in the passport, resulting not to do may cause penalties and increase in cost.
- No accommodation or services are confirmed while quoting. Booking of services and accommodations will only be processed once written confirmation is received. Our priority always is to offer the same hotel as quoted unless sold-out prior where similar category hotel will be offered.
- We are happy to assist with information; however, it’s your responsibility to ensure all the relevant visas of the countries are obtained.
- We recommend that you familiarise yourself with latest consular advice issued by the Department of Foreign Affair and Trade.
- The quoted prices are based on cash, cheque, bank transfer and eNett.
- No early check-in or late check-out is included
- If you are carrying large items i.e. surfboard or anything which require a large vehicle, please advise us at the time of quoting. Failing to inform may cause inconvenience and delay. Any extra cost incurs due to change of vehicle will need to pay directly to our local office. Transport is subject to availability at the time, therefore, pre-booked is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Activities mentioned above are subject to availability and changes can be made if necessary for any reason until the last moment.
- Driving time mentioned in the itinerary is approximate and is for guidance only. Travelling may take much more time than mentioned in the itinerary as it varies according to the season, the area of your tour and road conditions or the region.
- Picture shown on the itinerary and website is for reference only and may not be an actual picture of your room, services or activities.
- If you are booking hotel or tour on triple share please note that depending on the hotel policy and availability extra rollaway bed/mattress will be provided in the same room.
- Every hotel is different in room size, services, location, category and decor. We take utmost care while selecting and suggestion hotels so every traveller can have a comfortable stay. All travel agent and client is also responsible to ensure they do research and satisfy themselves with the hotels and its services at the time of quotation and request for an alternative if any concern. Due to any unforeseen circumstance if changes are made at the last moments than the client had to pay any additional cost in full at the time of changes. There will not be any refund for unused hotel or services.
- TOTAL HOLIDAY OPTIONS booking conditions apply.