In October this year the fourth biggest cruise ship in the World - Ovation of the Seas - returns home for her third Summer season ‘down under’.
9 Nights / Fly, Cruise & Stay / From $2299 per person!
- One way airfare with Singapore Airlines
- 3 nights in Singapore at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront 4* - Superior Room with Breakfast daily & SGD$50 food & beverage credit per room
- A 'Many Faces of Singapore' Day tour
- A 6 night Cruise on-board ovation of the Seas in an inside Cabin
- Includes all meals*, entertainment, port charges, taxes & prepaid gratuities
Going All The Way? Stay on board and continue on through to Sydney. This 8 night cruise departs 25 October 2018 and visits Perth, Adelaide, Hobart & Sydney. Only $1569 per person!
Ovation of the Seas is a BIG attraction - with 4905 guests at full capacity, she will actually be Australia's largest hotel - and here are some BIG numbers that will illustrate why:
- If stood upright (at 347m) the ship would almost be as tall as Uluru.
- At 92m the North Star capsule is higher than a Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Thirsty? She serves 127, cocktails, stocks 40 beer brands and 340 brands of wine
- Hungry? She has eight specialty restaurants serving more than 150 different dishes
- The numbers paint a picture, but a video tells a story; click below to experience a ‘day in the life’ on board Ovation Of The Seas.
Through the Summer season Ovation Of The Seas will sail out of Sydney, but on her way to her new home port she will pass by Fremantle. This sector cannot usually be booked individually as it is a segment of a longer cruise, but we have managed to negotiate a unique 'split cruise' offer for those WA based individuals wanting to finish their cruise at home.
Fort full details and to book, contact Bonaventure Travel at Tel: 08 9321 6555; firstname.lastname@example.org