TEMPLES & GLACIERS
17 Night Fly, Cruise & Stay
from $8,599*per person twin share
Japan, Russia and Alaska are combined on the 17-night ‘Temples & Glaciers’ fly, cruise and stay package including flights, transfers, four-star accommodation and a cruise aboard Azamara Quest, complete with complimentary drinks and gratuities.
Departing 9 May 2019, the flight arrives in Tokyo for a two-night stay before boarding the ship for a 13-night cruise to Muroran, Petropavlovsk, Dutch Harbour, Kodiak, Homer and Seward. Optional activities (some for additional cost) include helicopter tours, hiking up volcanoes, hot springs, fishing kayaking and feasting on salmon and king crab.
After the cruise, stay in Anchorage for two nights and a half-day city tour. Flights return to Sydney on 29 May 2019. The package is priced from $8,599* per person twin share based on an inside cabin (offer ends 31August 2018).
TEMPLES & GLACIERS Cruise & Stay package includes:
- One way economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Sydney to Tokyo#
- Private transfer in Tokyo from airport to hotel#
- 2 nights' accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Tokyo
- Private transfer in Tokyo from hotel to port#
- 13 night Japan, Russia & Alaska cruise onboard Azamara Quest from Tokyo to Seward
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings event (on most voyages of seven nights or longer)
- Complimentary Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Complimentary Shipboard bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Complimentary Shipboard Gratuities for waitstaff, bar staff and housekeeping
- Shipboard self service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
- Main meals~ and entertainment onboard
- Transfer in Anchorage from port to hotel#
- 2 nights' accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Anchorage including breakfast#
- Half Day Scenic City Tour Anchorage - A lovely city tour highlighted by stunning city views from atop the Chugach Mountains! Learn about Anchorage's colorful pioneer history, and visit Bootlegger's Cove and Lake Hood. Then it's off to the historic Port of Anchorage and Ship Creek area where the city was born. Next, you'll visit Lake Hood, the busiest seaplane base in the world.#
- Transfer in Anchorage from hotel to airport#
- One way economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Anchorage to Sydney
- Airport taxes, port charges & government fees
For full details and to book, Contact Bonaventure Travel at Tel: 08 9321 6555 or email@example.com
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 2.5% will apply. Offer correct as at 22May18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Onboard gratuities are included and may not be removed from pricing. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. #Land arrangement prices are based on 2018 prices and as such subject to change until bookable at approximately the end of December 2018. These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations and all prices listed here are best considered `guestimates` except for cruise prices/offers. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees not included. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 31Aug18 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. This cruise package is provided by Seven Oceans Cruising, please ask Bonaventure Travel to contact us for more information.