Beach, bush or 'bergs' (Mountains in the local lingo) ? How about all three with this 16 night Southern Africa cruise & safari tour combo package! Encapsulating the very best of coastal and inland South Africa, it's guaranteed to quench your thirst for exploration.
You'll enjoy book-end stays in the cosmopolitan cities of Durban & Cape Town, a three night guided safari in the famous Kruger National Park, and a coastal cruise aboard MSC's new Opera which heads north for some unbeatable 'off the beaten path' experiences in Namibia.
23 February 2021 - 12 March 2021
- Return flights from Perth
- 3 night escorted land tour of Kruger National Park with o pen vehicle game drives, a 3-night hotel stay, transfers and select meals
- One-way flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 2 night pre-cruise stay in Cape Town
- 9 night Africa cruise Cape Town to Durban (via Namibia) aboard MSC Opera, highlights of which include Walvis Bay, Luderitz & Port Elizabeth
- 2 night post-cruise stay in Durban
Pricing & Cabin Options ex Perth
- Inside from $4399* per person
- Oceanview from $4589* per person
- Balcony from $4779* per person
For full details and to book, contact Bonaventure Travel, Tel: 08 9321 6555, firstname.lastname@example.org