The Spring solstice, coming up later this month, marks the start of the countdown to Summer, with a host of exciting ships heading to our shores. There's just one problem; those cabins are filling up fast, and the chances of picking up a bargain are on the decline.
But not today. We have looked into the future, specifically to 12 April 2019, when Australia's highest rated cruise ship, Celebrity Solstice, leaves our shores and makes her way to Hawaii via New Sealand & the Tahitian islands, and locked in a package deal that won't be beaten...
This 20 night package Ex Perth is available for as little as $4,329* per person and includes:
- One-way flight Perth to Sydney
- An 18 night New Zealand, Tahiti & Hawaii cruise from Sydney to Honolulu*
- Meals and entertainment on-board
- A 1 night post-cruise stay in Honolulu
- A one-way flight home to Perth
- All port fees and taxes
- Onboard gratuities
Ex Perth (19 Nights)
- Departs 11 April 2019
- Inside from $4329* per person
- Oceanview from $4789* per person
- Balcony from $4899* per person
- *Ports of call on cruise: Sydney, Bay of Islands (NZ), Auckland, Moorea (French Polynesia), Papeete (Tahiti), Bora Bora (French Polynesia), Maui (Hawaii), Honolulu (Hawaii).
* Terms and conditions apply.