Explore the best of West Greenland on this escorted small group tour, which takes you from Narsarsuaq north to Ilulissat. Experience the incredible contrasts between south and north, the astonishing landscape and the beauties of nature, exploring the countryside, settlements and towns. Your tour arrangements include flights to and from Reykjavik (Iceland), visits to the historical sites of Erik the Red's settlement and the Gardar Bishopric, a short voyage on board the coastal ferry sailing along Greenland's spectacular west coast, Qooroq Glacier, Qaqortoq Fjord, the capital Nuuk, Ilulissat Ice Fjord, the amazing calving glacier Eqi and more!
Escorted 14 day grand journey through West Greenland
Group size: maximum 11 persons
2020 Departures : 27 June; 04, 11 and 25 July; 08 August
- 1 night at Hotel Narsarsuaq (with private facilities)
- 2 nights at Igaliku Country Hotel (with shared facilities)
- 1 night at Hotel Qaqortoq (with private facilities)
- 2 nights at Hotel Hans Egede in Nuuk (with private facilities)
- 2 nights at Hotel Arctic in Ilulissat (with private facilities)
- 2 nights in Ilimanaq Lodge in private cabin
- 1 night at Glacier Lodge Eqi in private Standard Cabin
- 2 nights on coastal ferry in private cabin with full board, breakfast daily
- Welcome dinner in Narsarsuaq
- Full board in Igaliku Country Hotel + on ferry + in Ilimanaq Lodge + in Glacier Lodge Eqi
- 1 dinner in Nuuk
- 1 dinner at Hotel Arctic
- Guided hikes and boat travel as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfers in Greenland, flights Reykjavik Domestic Airport – Narsarsuaq, Nuuk – Ilulissat, Ilulissat – Reykjavik Domestic Airport
- Services of an English speaking guide.
Excludes: beverages with dinners and on board ferry; optional excursions ; optional upgrade to superior room at Hotel Arctic Ilulissat; optional upgrade to Comfort Cabin at Glacier Lodge Eqi.
Price per person from:
- Double AUD$ 12591.00*
- Single AUD$ 14487.00*
To book contact Bonaventure Travel, Tel: 08 9321 6555; email@example.com
*Tour costs are based upon a certain package price class on the included flights. If this class has sold out, the final price may be higher and will depend upon the availability of other classes at the time of booking.