Changi Transit Programme has undergone a re-branding and is now called Changi Transit Privileges.
CHANGI TRANSIT PRIVILEGES
Your transit experience at Singapore Changi Airport is now more rewarding! From now till 30 September 2019, receive S$20 transit voucher to offset your shopping during your transit at Changi Airport, when you travel on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir or Air New Zealand.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
• Passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI) ticketed and operated flights into and out of Singapore with 13 digits e-ticket numbers begin with 618, 629 or 086.
• Any connecting flight into or out of Singapore that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir (specifically, SQ4281, SQ4282, SQ4283, SQ4284, NZ281, NZ282, NZ283 or NZ284 operated by Air New Zealand or TR596 or TR597 operated by Scoot.)
• Passengers must be on transit in Changi Airport on both legs of their journey,
which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “London – Singapore – Sydney – Singapore - London” is eligible;
(ii) “London – Singapore – London” is not eligible;
(iii) A one-way journey “London – Singapore – Sydney only” is not eligible.
• Transit means a layover at Changi Airport of not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight into Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
• Passengers who are on transit at Changi Airport for only one leg of the journey must originate and return to the same country on the aforesaid participating airlines via Changi
Airport. Such passenger must present proof of travel by land or sea from/to Singapore (e.g. booking confirmation, invoice, ticket) and three (3) flight sectors via Changi Airport. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “Mumbai – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Mumbai” AND Singapore – Kuala
Lumpur is by land or sea AND proofs of land or sea transfers are presented, is eligible;
(ii) “Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore – Bangkok is by sea AND
proofs of land or sea transfers are presented, is eligible;
(iii) “Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT
“Perth – Singapore” is by other airline, is not eligible;
• Passengers must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance.