South Africa combines incredible landscapes and cultures. Travel from the wilds of Kruger National Park,through the lands of the Zulu along the verdant Garden Route to the ‘Mother City’, Cape Town.
- 18 Days from $8,690 per person twin share (return airfares from Australia included)
- 10 - 27 November 2017 $9,490
- The incredible diversity of Kruger National Park
- Swaziland’s unique culture
- The beauty of the Garden Route
- Cape Town and the magnificent Cape Point
- The white rhinos of the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve
- The verdant wetlands
Optional extra available to book and pay locally:
- Evening safari in Kruger National Park
Land only from $6,320 (Johannesburg – Cape Town)
Single room from $1,120
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide passengers: Virgin Australia domestic connections utilised to connect with South African Airways departing Perth.
Above prices include airline fuel surcharge (correct as at 3 August 2016 and subject to change).
Tipping is at your own discretion.
To book contact Bonaventure Travel, Tel: 08 9321 6555; firstname.lastname@example.org