Greece in Depth
23-Days from $9,975pp* including international flights
- Departure Dates: 22 August 2017; 12 September 2017
Take an in-depth journey across Mediterranean Greece.
Travel from Thessaloniki, via Meteora, Athens and Crete, to the sun-bleached island of Santorini. Delve into the history of ancient civilisations, taste traditional flavours, admire the dramatic scenery and watch the sun set over the Aegean.
- See the ancient birthplace of Alexander the Great
- Marvel at the clifftop monasteries of Meteora
- Ride a steam train up the slopes of Mt Pelion
- See remnants of Greece’s ancient past in Mycenae, Delphi and Athens
- Visit the clifftop Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion
- Explore the island of Crete
- Enjoy a magical sunset over Santorini
Maximum Group Size 20!
*Single supplement:1,995 (subject to seasonality)
Terms and Conditions apply
Contact Bonaventure Travel for full details and to book; Tel: 08 9321 6555, email@example.com