Bookings are now open for these and many other packages that include travel on the iconic Ghan or Indian Pacific trains.
Ghan to Darwin Discover
- 8 Day Train Package - $2371* per person
- Ghan to Darwin with 5 nights in Darwin and a Darwin city tour. Experience the Ghan and discover Darwin in this 7 day package to the Top End.
Ghan to Darwin All-Inclusive
- 8 Day Train + Touring Package - $3266* per person
- Ghan to Darwin with 6 days luxury coach touring in Darwin. Experience the grandeur of the Ghan to Darwin with luxury coach touring in Darwin. Discover Kakadu and Litchfield National Park and cruise along the Yellow Water Billabong, the Adelaide River and Katherine Gorge. Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise along Darwin Harbour and see the famous “Jumping Crocodiles” of the Top End. Themes include: South Australia, Northern Territory, Departs from Adelaide, Ghan, Luxury Coach, Returns from Adelaide.
Indian Pacific to Adelaide Discover
- 7 Day Train Package - $1249* per person
- Indian Pacific to Adelaide with 5 nights in Adelaide and an Adelaide city tour. Enjoy the journey to Adelaide aboard the Indian Pacific with included off train excursions in either Kalgoorlie or Broken Hill. Visit the iconic seaside suburb of Glenelg, see the historic churches that Adelaide is famous for, the exemplary Adelaide Oval, Colonel Lights Lookout, Haigh’s Chocolates and more.
Indian Pacific to Sydney All-Inclusive
- 9 Day Train + Touring Package - $1875* per person
- Indian Pacific to Sydney with 5 nights in Sydney and a Sydney city tour. Enjoy the grandiose journey aboard the Indian Pacific to Sydney. Enjoy the comfort of your Gold Service Cabin before arriving in Australia’s largest city. Visit some of the most iconic landmarks of Australia such as Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Kings Cross and Hyde Park as well as having 4 days to explore the city.
Indian Pacific to Adelaide All-Inclusive with Proud Mary 3 Day Murray River Cruise
- 9 Day Train + Cruise + Touring Package - $2364* per person
- Experience all-inclusive Adelaide and Murray River touring at its best, featuring the Indian Pacific, a 3 day gourmet southern Murray River cruise aboard the Proud Mary, and 6 days in Adelaide with the Barossa Valley, Victor Harbor and McLaren Vale plus flights, South Australia luxury coach touring meals and transfers.
Indian Pacific with Astor Kangaroo Island Cruise
- 8 Day Train + Cruise Package - $2655* per person
- Combine luxury train travel aboard the Indian Pacific with a premium cruise aboard the Astor. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Blue Mountains while on the Indian Pacific from Sydney to Adelaide before enjoying a 4 day Astor cruise to Kangaroo Island and around South Australia and endless views of the Southern Ocean while cruising aboard the Astor.
Ghan with Darwin & Broome All-Inclusive
- 14 Day Train + Touring Package - $4939* per person
- Ghan to Darwin with 6 days luxury coach touring in Darwin, flights to Broome and 7 days luxury coach touring in Broome. Experience everything that Darwin and Broome have to offer in this 12 day all-inclusive luxury coach touring package. Discover Kakadu, Katherine, Darwin, Cape Leveque, Windjana Gorge and Willie Creek Pearl Farm as well as enjoying a famous camel ride along Cable Beach.
Ghan to Darwin with Kimberley Coast Ultra-Luxury Silversea Cruise & Broome
- 20 Day Train + Cruise + Touring Package - $15701* per person
- Enjoy an Ultra-Luxury Silversea Kimberley cruise from Darwin to Broome, the Ghan, 3 days of luxury coach touring in Darwin and 3 nights in Broome. Experience ultimate luxury in this 20 day package that explores the Top End and the Kimberley. Cruise the Arafura Sea, visit the remote Selaru Island and cruise through the Kimberley for 5 days in this luxurious train and cruise package.
To book these or one of the many other packages that are available, contact Bonaventure Travel, Tel: 08 9321 6555, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions: Starting holiday costs per person, two share, for low seasons (A$). Seasonal surcharges apply outside of low season. Early Bird Specials require travel outside of the next 6 months (ie travel in more than 6 months time). As prices vary based on travel dates, be flexible with dates to get the for the best deals! Itinerary and vehicle types subject to change without notice. Subject to limited availability at these prices, after which higher prices apply, book now.