Join us on a cookery tour in Abruzzo, the greenest region in Europe, central Italy! You’ll be part of a small group of people and you can develop your cooking skills, expand your wine knowledge and discover the region’s off-the-beaten-track secrets!
The highlight of this tour is the chance to learn how to make authentic Italian gelato,
to replicate it at home and surprise your friends and relatives and yourself!
- 18-24 June 2017: € 1.595,00*
* All prices are land only and based on double or single occupancy. There is no single-room supplement.
- Small groups up to 16 people
- Pick up and drop off at Rome Fiumicino airport.
7-day Italian cookery tour in Vasto Italy includes:
- 6 Nights accommodation at Hotel San Marco in the historic centre of Vasto
- All meals and breakfasts (food, water & wine) in selected restaurants except lunch on day 4
- 4 hands-on cooking classes and associated food costs
- Daily trips and excursions
- Pick up and drop off at Rome Fiumicino airport
- Personalized cooking booklet and apron
- All transport for daily trips and excursions
- All entry fees for excursions, tours and wine, olive oil and cheese tastings
- English-speaking tour manager throughout the duration
- All taxes
What’s not included:
- Spending money
- Snacks/Drinks between meals, or any meals not listed on the itinerary
- Personal expenses like phone calls, visa costs, laundry or tips
- Travel insurance (not obligatory, but recommended)
- Drinks not listed in the itinerary (an extra bottle of wine, for example)
- The cost of additional excursions or activities
For full details and to book, contact Bonaventure Travel, Tel: 08 9321 7555, firstname.lastname@example.org