7 Day A Taste of Italy
Globus Guided Tour starting in Rome and finishing in Venice
From $ 2,274 Per Person
You've heard about Italy - its mouth-watering cuisine, excellent wine, fabulous art, splendid beauty, ancient ruins, extraordinary statues, and remarkable architecture - and now it is your turn to experience it. On this Italy tour, get a taste of what the country has to offer and explore its most famous cities: Rome, Florence, and Venice. Have your camera ready as you discover the historical sights of Rome, including the Colosseum, the amphitheatre used for deadly gladiatorial contests; the Roman Forum, the political, social, and commercial centre during the Roman Empire; and the Sistine Chapel, world-famous for Michelangelo's ceiling paintings. You'll see ancient buildings and ruins, and you'll be able to imagine what life was like thousands of years ago.
- ROME: A special welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square and Basilica, and the Colosseum.
- SAN GIMIGNANO: Wine tasting and lunch; orientation.
- FLORENCE: Guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo's David and Signoria Square.
- VENICE: Private boat ride, guided walking tour, visit St. Mark's Square and Basilica, Doges' Palace and the Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration with exclusive gift; farewell drink at Caffe Florian.
- MEALS: Full buffet breakfast (B) daily; 1 special lunch (L) with wine tasting in San Gimignano; 1 special three-course welcome dinner (D) with wine in Rome; farewell drink in Venice.
- TRANSPORTATION: Motorcoach; private boat ride in Venice.
- HEADSETS: Throughout the tour.
- FREE WI-FI: available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.
- Indulge in a special dinner with Tuscan specialities and wine at Finisterrae restaurant
- Enjoy a farewell drink at famous Caffe Florian while musicians entertain you
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunches
- 1 Dinner
- Hotel Classifications: Deluxe (D), Superior First Class (SF), First Class (F)
- Rome Dei Borgia (F), Florence Ambasciatori (F), Venice Island Palazzo Selvadego (F)
For full details and to book contact Bonaventure Travel Tel: 08 9321 6555; firstname.lastname@example.org
Trip prices are per person, and reflect applicable discounts. Discounts are subject to availability, exclusive to Global Journeys and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Trip prices are correct at the time of the products going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. All trip information is correct at time of trips going live, however are subject to change by Globus. Full terms and conditions are available on request.